If the vehicle shows signs of an imminent failure, DO NOT continue to use it. This may aggravate the problem and cause greater damage for which we will not be liable. Your repairer must find the cause of the problem and verify if it is covered by the guarantee. We will not pay for any stripping down of the vehicle or parts to determine the cause of the failure unless we accept the repair request. The most we will pay in total is restricted to the limits as noted on the agreement form for a single repair request.
1. Your repairer must telephone the administrator on 03432 271 499. At that time the following information will be required:
2. If the failed component is listed under this guarantee you must obtain authority from the claims department before commencing any repairs. Admission of liability is conditional on the terms and conditions of this guarantee being adhered to, for example, servicing.
3. On receipt of any supporting service invoices (where required), we may approve repairs immediately or alternatively: call for other estimates; nominate another repairer; investigate the repair request further; request other forms of supporting evidence e.g. photo/video; or appoint an independent assessor to inspect the vehicle and or failed components.
4. When repairs are approved a repair request number will be issued for the repairs to be carried out, along with a repair request form to be signed and dated by the guarantee holder.
5. On completion of the repairs, send the following documents to the administrator at the address on page 3 of this guarantee:
a. The repairer’s invoice, which must quote the repair request number, vehicle details, failure mileage and details of who to pay.
b. Supporting documentation as requested by the repair request adviser such as the signed repair request form and proof of payment for the repair.
The administrator’s working hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank/ public holidays. Telephone calls may be recorded for the purpose of staff training and improving customer service.